YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 22, 2011

NadyBug- she is MINE & i am hers:]

Na-dy-bug
noun: a small little girl, auburn hair,blue eyes, pale skin & red rosey cheeks. Absolutely beautiful & the funniest little bug ever. Full of life and always buzzing around filling the air with her joy and happiness. 


 Born on March 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM by c-section after a surprise labor when I got up to get ready for work that morning. I wasn't due for another month and when my water broke when I got out of bed... boy was I shocked! Keep in mind she is the first and only child so far. I wasn't sure what to expect. I had an easy labor though, so I can't complain. We had found out a week before that she was breech so a c-section was already planned before my due date anyways. I have never been so full of joy than the moment that I heard her cry when she was born... that moment made me realize that there is no love like that love that you have for your own child.
She never ceases to amaze me and now that she is around everyday and has put so much life and hapiness into my heart I can not even imagine her not being here. My life revolves around her and she is the back bone to my body.  This little girl is a lover for what she loves, a fighter for what she wants, spoiled rotten, beautiful, amazing, brave, sweet, innocent... but what matters most is that she is MINE & i am hers:]

No comments:

Post a Comment