YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 22, 2011

apartment dreaming: flea market lookin'

sooooo.. I'm in the process of going through a divorce & currently living with my in laws (weird, I know! but they were the good people that took me & NadyBug in and have graciously given us somewhere to stay while I get on my feet) I have never had a job or had to work because my husband/ex husband has worked on the road since we have been together & I traveled with him quite a bit of the time. He provided for our family... but when we split; I had nothing. No vehicle, no place to live, no money... & mainly no job to support us. I am starting CNA classes that last 3 weeks on October 3rd & I can not wait to get them over with so I will have a job. CNA's are in demand in our area.
Today my mother in law & I went to a flea market called Olde Town Mall that we hear people talk about. I found so many super cute things that I am just dying to have for our apartment that we hopefully will have before the first of the year. I thought I would share the things I found.. the things that I envision in my apartment... the things that inspire me!


This is a doll house..  I think my NadyBug would just LOVE! There were also 3 more.... a retro diner, a horse stable, & a living room. I suppose they are supposed to stack together! I love them & I'm hoping they will still be available closer to Christmas.

This is an old antique door with with the spot for the window.. & I envision it with a big picture of my NadyBug in that spot & in my living room somewhere. I think that would be a very cool unique picture frame.
Salt & pepper shakers. I love these so much. I would like to have turquoise & red in my kitchen & I plan on painting the kitchen table I already have red so these orange shakers would stand out.... but they still caught my eye & something like this would be awesome!

I for some reason love this chair. Some man has a booth where he keeps chairs & other things sanded down ready to paint & reupholster for when someone wants something special done! This was one that was already done & I loved it.


I can't wait for the day that I get my apartment & get to start decorating! Sooooo much fun awaiting ahead with my bestie Megan:]

No comments:

Post a Comment